S’mores and cheesecake are the 2 things that NEED graham crackers. Nothing really compares. We created this recipe for our cheesecakes and key lime tarts! Magic!
Karma Baker's Graham Crackers
- 1 Cup Organic Vegan Butter
- 3/4 Cup Organic Brown Sugar
- 2 TBL Maple syrup
- 3 Cups Karma Baker Organic Gluten Free Flour
- 1/2 Tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 Tsp Organic Vietnamese Cinnamon
- Sift dry ingredients together in a medium bowl and set aside.
- Cream together vegan butter and brown sugar until fluffy.
- Add maple syrup and blend a moment longer.
- Add in dry ingredients to the creamed butter, and blend for a minute or 2 until the dough comes together.
- Wrap dough in plastic wrap and chill in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Roll out dough at 1/4" thickness and cut with your favorite shaped cookie cutter. One with scalloped edges make a cute cracker shape. Place on parchment covered cookie sheets. Using the tines of a fork, pierce each square 3-4 times to prevent bubbling and cracking as they bake.
- Bake at 325 for 20 minutes or until edges are light brown. Cool 15-20 minutes and remove from pan. Store in an airtight container on counter up to 2 weeks or freeze for 2 months.