Welcome to my new world of FASTer Way To Fat Loss®!
You’ll be hearing a lot about it if you hang around here.
The items I’m blogging about here aren’t available at the bakery so please don’t even ask. They are a gift to you and my coaching clients.
As I sift through all of the recipes out there and put my unique twist on them, I will share them with you. To make your life easier and hopefully get you in amazing health too. I’ve had a miracle come to me with Faster Way. It came after I asked for a cure to my own health issues and it has grasped me entirely!
Of course I’m still vegan and all, but I’ve veered onto a new path. And it includes serious nutrition and an attention to eating, I thought I had mastered. I was never a pizza/pasta vegan. We ate veggies ALL. THE. TIME. But now I’ve learned a new way to be vegan and slim! – without running marathons and killing my sweet 49 y.o. body in the process 😉
Intermittent Fasting, Carb Cycling and whole food macros. Seems simple but vegan macros were hard for me to master before. I didn’t realize how carb heavy I was eating in comparison to my fat and protein intake. I wasn’t eating nearly enough protein. That’s right I said it… I was a vegan not getting enough protein! gasp! Well it’s true. While it may be enough protein to survive, it was not enough to keep my glycogen and fat stores in balance. Nor my hormones balanced. Nor my Blood sugar.
I started the program in January and only 2 months later, I am off my diabetes medication, my body fat is down by 10%, my cortisol levels have mellowed and I’ve lost 8 pounds – remember, I’m a shorty at 5’0″ 😉
And now I’m coaching anyone who wants to learn. I’m giving back the gift.
And to start, is a yummy almond and coconut butter fat bomb! Happy Low Carb Day to my ladies.. and my guys 😉
For more info, click here and keep going for the fat bombs!
Almond Butter Fat Bombs Vegan & Paleo
Sugar Free Chocolate Layer
- 2 Cups Organic Coconut Oil
- 3/4 Cup Unsweetened Organic Cocoa Powder
- Pinch Sea salt
- 3-4 Packets Stevia sweeten to taste
- 16 oz Lily's Sugar Free Chocolate chips OR use these instead of making your own chocolate from above!
Almond Butter Layer
- 3/4 Cups Coconut Butter
- 3/4 Cups Unsweetened Organic Almond Butter
- 2 tsp Xylitol
- 1 Packet Stevia
- 1 tsp Good quality Madagascar Vanilla
- Prepare a muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- Melt coconut oil and mix with cocoa powder, salt and stevia.
- Pour 1 scant tablespoon into each compartment of a silicon mold. depending on your mold size. You want to cover the bottom with a thin layer of chocolate.
- Or if using a muffin pan a full tablespoon. Freeze for 10 min to set.
- Heat almond butter, coconut butter, stevia and xylitol in microwave for 1 minute to get warm enough to combine well and melt crystals. Pour 1 1/2 tablespoons onto chilled chocolate layer. Chill in freezer for 20 minutes.
- Top each bomb with 1 more layer of chocolate and chill for at least an hour. more before popping them out of their silicon molds
- Store sealed in the refrigerator for 2 weeks.