Thanksgiving NEEDS rolls!
Use our bread kit to make your own warm soft gluten free rolls!
To use this recipe you will need our specially blended Bread flour mix kit. These flours are not your average rice and tapioca flours so they cannot be bought in a store. But the mix can be bought here.
Karma Baker's Bread Rolls
- 18 oz warm water (110° to 115°)
- 3 TBL cane sugar
- 1/4 cup olive oil canola oil is ok too
- 1/2 oz instant yeast we love Lasaffre SAF-instant Red
- 3 cups Karma Baker Bread Flour Mix use the entire bag provided
- In a stand mixer bowl, dissolve yeast and sugar in 18 oz of warm water (105-115);
- Let the mixture stand until bubbles form on the surface. About 5 min.
- Stir the oil and flour blend into the yeast mixture.Using a paddle beater, beat on low speed using your stand mixer, (I like using setting 2-3) until smooth. Beat about 3 minutes.DO NOT knead this dough. It will be very sticky, like thick pancake batter.
- Grease a silicon spatula to pull out the bread dough. Form dough into 16 -18 small balls. About 100 (3 oz) grams each. With oiled hands (olive oil is great), roll dough into smooth round balls and lay on a greased or parchment lined cookie sheet a few inches apart. Cover loosely with plastic wrap and let them rise in a warm place until just about doubled, about 15-25 minutes. Rolls should rise until almost doubled and puffy.
- Bake at 375° until golden brown and firm on the outside, about 20-25 minutes. Remove rolls from the pan to cool on wire rack.