As many of you know from my personal instagram, I’ve been living and eating the FASTer Way to Fat Loss lifestyle since January 2019! I finally found something to help me get rid of these vegan carb pounds! I know – I know… most people switch to vegan and BOOM!!!… they get all stick like. well not me. I got fat and lost muscle mass like crazy. Arek too. And he’s a beefcake (pardon my pun) of a man! and still, he was getting weaker looking, even tho we ate very healthy whole foods AND worked out continuously.
Once I found FASTer Way and spent a couple of weeks on it, I saw huge change!!!
Fat dropped off!
My middle-aged belly slunk away!
FLAT ABS at 49 years old 😉
My attitude and energy level skyrocketed!
I felt SO good in fact that I became a coach to actually help others like me. It’s been a blast to see women get excited about their bodies again and feel amazing!
Please ask me more about FASTer Way – I kinda can’t shut up about it lol. Well here’s link to find out for yourself.
This is me at Christmas, then after only 6 weeks in February and again in May!!! And yes, it feels awesome 😉
But THIS blog is actually about meatloaf!!! and oh how i miss it!
I found this recipe on Original Vegan’s site. It’s a bit too carb heavy for me with my Faster Way lifestyle, so I added some meat 😉 Not real meat silly!!! Some Beyond Meat® Beef Patties! All pea protein and so good! The Macros for this are now outstanding!
The ketchup glaze is the key – when it comes out of the oven, it smells AMAZING!
Enjoy it and it’s awesome macros!
perfect for a regular carb day!
Vegan Meatloaf with Ketchup Glaze
- 3 Patties Beyond Meat®️ Burgers mashed up room temp, mashed
- 1 can garbanzo beans mashed with liquid until small chunks
- 1 small onion chopped finely.
- 1 carrot chopped very finely.
- 1 celery stalk chopped very finely.
- 1/2 red bell pepper chopped
- 3/4 cup GF bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon all purpose seasoning herb blend brand of your choice
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoons Maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon yellow or dijon mustard
- Preheat the oven to 350FGrease a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan.
- Mash garbanzo beans with their liquid. And burgers and mash together with the back of a fork.Add all ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix until combine.
- Spoon and spread the mixture into the greased loaf pan. Smooth the top.In a small bowl, whisk together the ketchup, soy sauce, maple syrup and mustard.
- Spoon the mixture over the entire loaf.Bake for 60 minutes. Let rest about 10 minutes.Cut into 6 slices.
- Per Slice... 452 cals 49g/18g/26g42/26/32%