S’mores and cheesecake are the 2 things that NEED graham crackers. Nothing really compares. We created this recipe for our cheesecakes and key lime tarts! Magic!
Karma Baker's Graham Crackers
To get that great graham flavor, use Grade B Maple Syrup, it has more flavor. I love the flavor of Vietnamese Cinnamon too! A little goes a long way, with a smooth lovely bite.
- 1 Cup Organic Vegan Butter
- 3/4 Cup Organic Brown Sugar
- 2 TBL Maple syrup
- 3 Cups Karma Baker Organic Gluten Free Flour
- 1/2 Tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 Tsp Organic Vietnamese Cinnamon
- Sift dry ingredients together in a medium bowl and set aside.
- Cream together vegan butter and brown sugar until fluffy.
- Add maple syrup and blend a moment longer.
- Add in dry ingredients to the creamed butter, and blend for a minute or 2 until the dough comes together.
- Wrap dough in plastic wrap and chill in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Roll out dough at 1/4" thickness and cut with your favorite shaped cookie cutter. One with scalloped edges make a cute cracker shape. Place on parchment covered cookie sheets. Using the tines of a fork, pierce each square 3-4 times to prevent bubbling and cracking as they bake.
- Bake at 325 for 20 minutes or until edges are light brown. Cool 15-20 minutes and remove from pan. Store in an airtight container on counter up to 2 weeks or freeze for 2 months.