Looking for a great Grain-free Paleo granola?
This version is my copycat to Paleo Hero’s Primal Granola except vegan with no honey.
It’s very easy to just mix the ingredients and toast in your oven.
Makes about 5 cups in about 30 minutes
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 cups almonds
- 1 cups macadamia nuts
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cups pepitas - pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup flaxseeds
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1.5 tsp Pink Himalayan salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup Maple syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Preheat your oven to 350° and line a baking sheet with parchment.In a large bowl combine must, seeds and spices. In a small bowl, stir together coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla. Pour over nut mixture and toss to coat. Spread granola on your baking sheet in an even layer.Bake until golden and toasted, 20-25 minutes. stirring half way through. Let cool completely on baking sheet before storing in a resealable container.Granola will keep about 3 weeks in an airtight container. But it won’t last that long! It’s yummy!