It’s too much fun around here – i had to share… here’s what’s coming up for Valentines day! Lots of sweet cookies in the bakery AND now you can ship a box of beautifully decorated cookies to your sweethearts!
here’s the skinny…!
show your luvs how good vegan can be!
ship a box of these cuties!
Crispy Sugar Cookies
- 3/4 cup Organic Evaporated Cane Juice
- 2 sticks Organic Vegan Butter (1 cup)
- 1 1/2 cup Organic Sorghum Flour
- 3/4 cup Organic Brown Rice Flour
- 3/4 cup White Rice Flour
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- 1 tsp Xanthan Gum
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 TBL Maple syrup
- 1 tsp Good quality Madagascar Vanilla
- Cream together Vegan butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Sift together dry ingredients and add to whipped butter. Combine until just blended. Add Vanilla and Maple syrup, mix until a ball of dough is created.
- wrap dough in plastic or waxed paper. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350Pull dough from fridge and let sit at room temp for 10 min. Roll out in small batches to a 1/4" thickness and cut with a cookie cutter. Place cookies on a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes at 350. Cookies will will become lightly browned on the edges.