This whipped cream may change your life!
Vegan Whipped Cream
Not all coconut cream is the same or works as well. Use one from Thailand for best results. To make this Paleo, omit the cane sugar and use a 1/2 tsp stevia
- 1 15 oz can Coconut milk
- 2 TBL Organic Evaporated Cane Juice Or 1/2 tsp stevia
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- Chill the can of coconut milk in the fridge overnight. If you can the time, a week ahead is best.
- To make whipped cream: Open the can of coconut milk UPSIDE DOWN and pour off the liquid into a separate container.
- Put the solid cream into a deep mixing bowl and whip for 2 minutes. Add the sugar and vanilla and whip until peaks form. If the cream is too thick, add a tablespoon of coconut liquid at a time to loosen it and allow for thick billowy peaks.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator covered, for up to a week.