This whipped cream may change your life!
Vegan Whipped Cream
- 1 15 oz can Coconut milk
- 2 TBL Organic Evaporated Cane Juice Or 1/2 tsp stevia
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- Chill the can of coconut milk in the fridge overnight. If you can the time, a week ahead is best.
- To make whipped cream: Open the can of coconut milk UPSIDE DOWN and pour off the liquid into a separate container.
- Put the solid cream into a deep mixing bowl and whip for 2 minutes. Add the sugar and vanilla and whip until peaks form. If the cream is too thick, add a tablespoon of coconut liquid at a time to loosen it and allow for thick billowy peaks.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator covered, for up to a week.