Moist and lovely Carrot Cake with our famous creamy not-too-sweet Vanilla Frosting.
Now you can enjoy Karma Baker’s very best all vegan and Gluten-free cupcakes anywhere!
You will receive 6 – 8oz jars equivalent to 10 cupcakes!
These last 10 days in the fridge and up to 4 months in the freezer!
** Carrot Cake contains NUTS
out of season until Spring
Due to COVID and the glass shortage at the moment, jars and containers may vary from photos.
We have reduced the price to reflect the new packaging.
Carrot Cake: Organic Sorghum Flour, Organic Brown Rice Flour, Organic White Rice Flour, Organic Tapioca Flour, Organic Potato Starch Flour, Organic Unsweetened Applesauce, Organic Evaporated Cane Juice, Organic Carrots, Xanthan Gum, Kosher Salt, Baking Powder, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Nutmeg, Allspice, Organic Rice Milk, Almond Meal, Organic Walnuts, Organic Coconut Oil, May Contain Organic Safflower Oil, Organic Vanilla, ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Our Famous Creamy Smooth Vegan Frosting: Organic Vegetable Shortening, Organic Powdered Sugar, Organic Unsweetened Rice Milk, Organic Vanilla.
Allergens: Coconut, Almonds, Walnuts
While we strive to keep a sterile environment, we cannot guarantee that guests with allergies or serious food sensitivities (especially to nuts or seeds) may not be exposed to cross contamination. As such, please understand that Karma Baker cannot be responsible for any injury, loss or damage claimed by any guest with food allergies who consumes our food, regardless of circumstances.
- Our items are packed to stay fresh for a 10 day journey.
- We ship items frozen, with an ice pack, only to protect them from damage and cranky UPS drivers. Your items may arrive at ambient temperatures and the ice pack may not be cold anymore. That is OK.
- Rest assured your products are still in perfectly edible condition. And you should enjoy them. :) Refrigerate or freeze your items once they arrive to extend their shelf life.
- Karma Baker’s products do not spoil because we do not use eggs or dairy. They are individually packaged in airtight packing for freshness.
- We ship only Monday thru Wednesday. And try to ship on your ship-date of choice. Sometimes we aren’t able to and will send it the following day. Items take a minimum of 1-3 days to get to your US address. This is dependent on your distance from us in Los Angeles CA.
- Currently with the COVID situation ALL carriers are overloaded and THEY may take an extra day to deliver your packages. Adding 2-3 extra days. Please plan accordingly and order sooner than you need your items. They can all be frozen for your event later.
- We ship cakes with USPS Express MAIL. UPS has failed us many times especially with COVID. Express mail is 1 to 2 days in transit Nationally. Your cake will still arrive perfectly for eating if it takes two days.
- Once your goodies leave our hands, we must trust in the powers of the USPS and good karma ;)
All shippers are experiencing delays of 1-2 days extra. Please choose a ship date far enough in advance to cover this delay. Easter goes on sale March 12th!