Karma Baker’s Ultimate Vanilla Cake
Organic, Gluten free and Vegan. It's hard to find gluten-free vanilla cake that tastes like pure vanilla, until now!
Makes 2 8″ cakes or approx 16 cupcakes
- 1 cup Evaporated Cane Juice
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil Melted before measuring
- 1/4 cup Organic Applesauce (unsweetened)
- 3 cups Celine’s Organic Gluten Free flour
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 1/2 TBL Aluminum Free Baking Powder
- 1 1/2 cups Organic Soy Milk rice or almond work nicely too
- 2 tsp Good quality Madagascar Vanilla Tahitain vanilla is very nice too
Preheat the oven to 350
Line baking pans with parchment circles or line your your cupcake pans with baking cups.
Add in Celine’s Organic Gluten Free flour, salt and baking powder. Mix on low until combined and then slowly add in Rice milk and vanilla. Mix on medium speed for 2 minutes. Pour batter into prepared pans. Fill muffin cups 2/3rds full.
Bake cakes for 40-50 minutes
Bake cupcakes for 25-30 min